The Forgotten Weapon YouTube channel has got an early Hungarian prototype semi-automatic rifle patented by Rudolf Frommer and manufactured at the FEG factory in Hungary. The FEG factory was established in 1891, and throughout its history it has been renamed several times, first as Fémáru, Fegyver- és Gépgyár (“Metalware, Arms and Machine Factory”) in 1935, to Lámpagyár (“Lamp Factory”) in 1946, to Fegyver- és Gázkészülékgyár (“Arms and Gas Equipment Factory”) in 1965. During this entire time, it supported the Hungarian military with a constant supply of military weapons and equipment. There is no futher information on this rifle, it is some type of early prototype or test rifle. It is a gas operated rifle design with an all machined receiver/action that has a gas block/port located about 2/3 of the way down the underside of the barrel. Attached to that a full length operating rod/gas piston is mounted that has a operating rod mounted on the right side of the action, attached to the bolt. The recoil spring is also located on the upper right side of the rifle, and it has a “squeeze grip” type safety.